Our highly experienced road and infrastructure teams support projects through all phases of delivery, from planning to concept and detailed design, construction site supervision and commissioning. We deliver effective, economic and sustainable solutions. We also have the expertise to review and analyse projects at a high level, enabling us to meet the demands of designing and delivering large-scale infrastructure.
WMEboom provides road and infrastructure engineering for construction projects of all sizes.
WMEboom’s experts have in-depth experience in the design of roads, intersections and utility services such as trunk water mains and sewers, sewage pumping stations and subdivision infrastructure. We work on multi-disciplinary development and environmental projects throughout the world.
Our comprehensive range of services includes …
- Road, cycleway and pedestrian route design
- Intersection improvements and pavement design
- Ground improvement and road reconstruction
- Development of grading plans and earthwork calculations
- Storm water management, and analysis and design of storm water drainage systems
- Water distribution network design for potable water, firefighting and irrigation
- Chilled water distribution systems
- Gravity and pressurised systems for wastewater collection and transmission
- Design and co-ordination of power and telecommunications infrastructure
- Street lighting design